Cursed Treasure LevelPack Cursed Treasure LevelPack

Incredible Flash Game

It looks amazing, the music and sounds are high quality, the gameplay is traditional (addictive) tower defense style but the tower and terrain types make it unique and clever.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Pokemon + Tower Defense

Absolute genius idea for a game! With all these trading updates and stuff this game could be amazing! I'm loving it so far.

Also why was it suspended from the marketplace?

Sugar, sugar Sugar, sugar

lol

Excellent game.
I think I might leave it on and see which happens first, PC crash or full screen of sugar

Interlocked Interlocked

Good game, but...

...on the puzzles where you have to slide a shape through a gap (such as 6) it gets fiddly and you need to drag it to the exact pixel to be able to fit it through the gap, which is a pain seeing as when you drag it it jumps so you have to pull it down then back up to line it up. Maybe a precision move tool would be useful.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Great game but..

Doodle God got boring near the end, this is the same as Doodle god basically, so I got bored at the beginning this time. It's still an addictive and clever game though.

DuckLife2: World Champion DuckLife2: World Champion

Excellent

Fun game, simple and very addictive.

Also its funny going back to the first race when you have max stats

Cloud Rising 2 Cloud Rising 2

Good fun

Just needs a leaderboard

Doodle God Doodle God

Brilliant game

Brilliant idea, I've got nothing to add that the other reviews haven't said, it's a brilliant, simple idea and it kept me playing for ages.

If I had one thing to add it would be to allow you to combine up to 3 or 4 items at once, but the interface and combinations would have to be changed a lot for this, and that might take away from the simplicity and appeal.

Ghost Guidance Ghost Guidance

Brilliant Idea for a game

Really excellent concept for a game, I really enjoyed playing it. The game was very well made as well and each ship controlled differently making for a varied experience.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Interesting twist!

Making me kill my dragon in the end :D Will have to try some other routes sometime